Bumerang Rent A Car, Bodrum Airport Car Rental, Car Rental Agreement
Vehicle rental management, contact with you on the front page of the purchase contract plate and brand name
BANSERANG FOR RENT RENT A RENT A CAR RENTAL RENTAL RENTAL RENTAL OF THE RENT OF THE KİRALAYAN'S RENTAL
The rental contract continues, within the period of tenant, the vehicle no. 2918 on 13.10.1983
By signing this contract between the lessor and the lessee, the tenant shall be considered to be integrated; In the event of a dispute between the two texts written in the notification in Turkish and English, the tenant agrees that the Turkish text is valid.
Your complaints and / or problem notifications must be made by firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail address; Notices made by phone or fax are not accepted. Notifications made via postal mail must not be made within 10 days. Although there are no transactional applications related to the notifications made after 10 days and beyond, the responsibility will not be accepted.
• Driving License and Car Rental Age
• Minimum Car Rental Time
• Issues Included or Not Included
• One Way Rental and Pricing
• Remote Drive Conditions and Charging
• Car Delivery and Delivery Conditions
• Return / Delivery Delay and Charging
• Payment Methods
• Cancellation and Refund Conditions
• Traffic fines
• Take Precautions by Drive Precautions
• Insurance Conditions
• Fuel Conditions
Driving License and Car Rental Age:
They have reached the age of 25 years with a valid driving license of at least 3 (YEAR) years and are able to rent the following, economic and middle groups.
For upper class vehicles, a 5-year driving license and a 27-year age limit are required.
A minimum of 30 years of age and a 7-year driving license is required.
Payment Methods and Conditions:
Your payments are made by debit card and credit card.
Economy class vehicles, starting the 1000 TL rental is opened by putting a block on your card.
For middle and upper class vehicles, blockage is placed on your card at the start of the lease of 2000TL.
In Lukes group, the card is put into your card with the start of 4000TL rental.
The deposit size is returned after 24 days. Double credit card condition is required for luxury group vehicles. DEBIT cards are not accepted for deposit (If you have a key, license, air quantity is present, if there are damages or penalties, we expect your remaining deposits when calculating here.)
Minimum Car Rental Time:
Car rental is minimum 2 days, weekly rental is determined as 7 days, monthly rental is 30 days and it is calculated.
Issues included or not included in the price:
Services included in prices; Use of 400 kilometers in 2-day rentals, maximum 3000 kilometers in monthly rentals (limited use),
2 day rental km limit 500km
3 day rental km limit 700km
4 day rental km limit 850km
5 day rental km limit 1000km
6 day rental km limit 1100km
7 km rental distance 1200km
There is a daily 100km road limit for every day after 7
Overhead Price (Krş)
Local taxes, Exemptive accident and damage insurance (CDW), Airport delivery fee, Roadside assistance, Theft insurance (TW)
Services not included in the prices; Fuel, Exemptive Accident and Damage Insurance (FLL-CDW), Personal Accident Insurance (PAI), LCF Insurance for Glass-Headlight Tire and Mirror Breakage, Baby-Child Seats, Booster Seat, Trip Computer tolls, parking fees, one-way rental, vehicle delivery fees outside working hours
One Way Rental and Charging:
Delivery and delivery of cities and inter-regional vehicles is subject to a fee. Charges determined by the computer are based on the distance between the rental offices. The distance between the two distances is calculated by multiplying * 1.00TL x 2.
(For example, if you want to leave the car you have rented from Bodrum in Izmir, we can calculate this way.
235 km x 2 = 470km x 1.00TL = 470 Turkish Liras.)
Additional Driver and Charging:
If there are additional drivers or drivers other than renting the vehicle, they are entitled to use the vehicle by paying 10 Turkish Liras per person per day, provided that they are stated on the contract. Additional drivers are subject to a fee. You should know that the name, surname, address, damage caused by non-signature drivers or insurances in accidents will not exceed the contract. They are also held responsible for all damages and losses resulting or caused.
Delivery Conditions and Delivery Conditions:
Car delivery or pick-up is charged on request within the city or district boundaries; the distance between two rental points is calculated by multiplying the mileage by 3TL.
Return / Delivery Delay and Charging:
In the event of a delay in the time of the return, you will be given a telephone or e-mail communication. you must contact us or let us know. In case of delays up to 3 hours for the return of the vehicles, one hour rental fee shall be charged for 1/3 of the daily rent specified in the contract and 1 day for delays exceeding 3 hours.
Cancellation and Refund Conditions:
www.bumerangtourismcenter.com, telephone, mail and so on. You can cancel and / or change the reservation you have made by way of booking, you can request the refund of your canceled reservation.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The cancellation conditions are listed as follows:
1- If you cancel your prepayment or full payment on the date of your reservation, all payments will be refunded.
2- If you have not canceled your prepayment or full payment without prior notice, you cannot request a refund if you have not changed or received the vehicle.
3- In case of cancellations made 3 days before the day of the rental, 20% of the daily rent will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded.
4- In case of cancellations made within 1 day or less, the rental fee is deducted for 2 days and the remaining amount will be refunded.
5. For cancellation reservations, you only need to send your cancellation request to email@example.com for your cancellation request.
The user shall be liable for any liability and material traffic fines arising from the failure to comply with applicable traffic laws.
Measures to be taken by the driver:
• The tenant is obliged to take necessary measures to prevent theft or theft. The tenant, who is the owner of the vehicle, must keep the doors of the rented vehicle locked and the windows and windows closed.
• If the vehicle is stolen, the lessor is obliged to return the vehicle's license and keys. He / she has to make a criminal complaint to the relevant authorities and also to keep a record.
• The tenant, the tenant authorized by the tenant and the tenant, are obliged to carry out the following measures in order to protect the interests of the lessor and the insurance company in the event of an accident or damage to the vehicle.
a) In case of an accident or damage to the vehicle in case of damage by the official authorities to detect the vehicle without any reason to keep the record without any reason to remove
b) To notify the lessor and the official authorities of the incident immediately
c) Receive names and addresses of persons and / or witnesses involved in the incident.
d) Seeking official authorities for unilateral damages, receiving driver's license, license, insurance policy photocopies of counterparty parties in bilateral cases
e) Not to leave the vehicle without taking the necessary measures
f) Accident, damage report and related minutes and all information, documents within 48 hours to reach the lessor
g) You are obliged to protect the vehicle against the risky conditions of climate conditions
h) You are responsible for complying with the speed limits.
The insurer has insured its vehicles with compulsory liability insurance pursuant to the Road Traffic Law. This insurance coverage is limited to the limits registered in the insurance policy to which the vehicle is subject. Any legal liability above this amount shall result in material, physical and moral damages. the lessee who has to make a payment on the limits in the policy is entitled to recourse to the lessee.
Tenant personal accident insurance (PAI) is limited to the limits that the lessee obtains from the insurance. In order to benefit from this insurance, the tenant pays the participation premium shown in the current tariffs and determines the insurance request by signing the reserve.
Any changes in the Road Traffic Law, insurance and other legal regulations in favor of the lessor shall bind the lessee with this contract. Carrying out insurance or voluntary liability insurance is at the discretion of the lessor. In case of any accident or damage, the tenant can benefit from the insurance and it depends on the fulfillment of the following conditions.
• The nearest competent authority (such as the traffic police in the city boundaries. Local police station. Gendarmerie etc. outside the city) as an accident report and detailed information indicating the manner of occurrence of the incident and the witness name and address documents and information similar to the tenant. it is convicted in 48 hours.
• If the tenant does not have a preventive situation determined by the doctor's report, he must inform the lessor immediately of the accident. The tenant will not interfere with the damaged vehicle and will protect it. Stealing certain things from the vehicle is under the responsibility of the tenant's indemnity.
• The tenant will collect the damage from the insurance company by the lessor if the vehicle is involved in an accident or damage to third persons. The tenant is liable for damages exceeding the part collected from the insurance, in cases where the insurance does not have any responsibility or when the lessor is obliged to pay by recourse,
• All insurances are valid within the period specified in the rental agreement.
• It is the responsibility of the tenant directly responsible for accidents caused by the accidents caused by the driver who is under the influence of alcohol and drugs or who does not have a valid driving license.
• The tenant is liable for any damages incurred by the vehicle as a result of all kinds of accidents.
• The lessor who cannot or cannot benefit from the insurance coverage due to any act or omission which may not be attributable to him shall be entitled to claim from the tenant for the damages incurred and the compensation of the vehicle. The compensation of the vehicle from the work is calculated on the basis of the determined daily rent of the lessee.
There is no return fee for excess fuel, 25% service charge is applied on the current fuel price per liter of fuel for missing fuel. The vehicle must be returned to you at the level of fuel delivered to you. The fuel level in the contract is defined as follows. Full-3 / 4-1 / 2-1 / 4-Like the reserve.
BUMERANG RENT A CAR TRAVEL AGENCY rental
RIVACY POLICY OF BUMERANG RENT A CAR
Gives particular importance to your personal privacy and it respects it. Because of this reason, it promises not to share your personal information such as your name or your e-mail address that you tell us with third parties, not to use them for the commercial purpose and to save these informations.
These informations that you share with us are used in order to present you better, more rapid and more qualified service by us.
These informations help you to make a reservation, speed up the process in confirming phase and also when you have requests and problems, they help us to get in touch more rapidly with us and to answer you.
WHICH INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you want to be a member
- When you wan to make a reservation
- When you want to take benefit of discounts and campaigns
- When you have questions and when you want to make a statement of opinion etc.
Bumerang rent a car;
Your personal informations are collected in its own data bank in accordance with the requests and demands of rent a car and similar services that it presents. These may be as your name, phone number and e-mail address.
When your informations are collected in our data bank, you can;
- make your reservation more easily and more rapidly
- take benefit of reservation priority and discounts
- be informed about the opportunities and campaigns..
RESERVATION PROCESSES THAT YOU CAN DO IN OUR WEB SİTE:
Bodrum Tour collects and keeps name and contact informations during reservation.
When you are making reservation in our web site, your credit card informations are transmitted cryptically via SECURE SOCKET LAYER – SSL communication.
By means of this system, informations transmitted are coded and they are blocked to be read by anyone except secured servers. They are coded in our database by authorized people who have a specific right to enter our system and who are obliged to keep these informations confidential.
After this process, credit card informations, identification number, financial informations aren’t kept in our server anymore..
USAGE OF COOKIES:
We don’t use cookie.